algorithms – A suite of tools for typesetting algorithms in pseudo-code
Consists of two environments: algorithm and algorithmic. The algorithm package defines a floating algorithm environment designed to work with the algorithmic style. Within an algorithmic environment a number of commands for typesetting popular algorithmic constructs are available.
|Licenses||GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1|
|Copyright||1994 Peter Williams|
|Maintainer||Peter Williams (inactive)|
Rogério Brito (deceased)
|Contained in||TeX Live as algorithms|
MiKTeX as algorithms
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (304.0k).
- 2009-08-25 CTAN update: algorithms
- 2006-06-05 CTAN package update: algorithms
- 2005-07-06 CTAN package update: algorithms
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- algxpar: Support multiple lines pseudocode
- program: Typesetting programs and algorithms
- context-algorithmic: Algorithm handling in ConTeXt
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters