algorithms – A suite of tools for typesetting algorithms in pseudo-code
Consists of two environments: algorithm and algorithmic. The algorithm package defines a floating algorithm environment designed to work with the algorithmic style. Within an algorithmic environment a number of commands for typesetting popular algorithmic constructs are available.
|Licenses||GNU Library General Public License|
|Copyright||1994 Peter Williams|
Peter Williams (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as algorithms|
MiKTeX as algorithms
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (304.0k).
- 2009-08-25 CTAN update: algorithms
- 2006-06-05 CTAN package update: algorithms
- 2005-07-06 CTAN package update: algorithms
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pseudocode: LaTeX environment for specifying algorithms in a natural way
- clrscode: Typesets pseudocode as in Introduction to Algorithms
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters
- acrotex-web: Establish a page layout for an on-screen (PDF) document