plautopatch – Automated patches for pLaTeX/upLaTeX
Japanese pLaTeX/upLaTeX formats and packages often conflict with other LaTeX packages which are unaware of pLaTeX/upLaTeX. In the worst case, such packages throw a fatal error or end up with a wrong output.
The goal of this package is that there should be no need to worry about such incompatibilities, because specific patches are loaded automatically whenever necessary. This helps not only to simplify source files, but also to make the appearance of working pLaTeX/upLaTeX sources similar to those of ordinary LaTeX ones.
This package depends on the filehook package written by Martin Scharrer.
|Licenses||3-clause BSD License|
|Copyright||2018–2020 Hironobu Yamashita|
|Contained in||TeX Live as plautopatch|
MiKTeX as plautopatch
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (137.5k).
- 2020-11-27 CTAN Update: plautopatch
- 2020-10-22 CTAN Update: plautopatch
- 2020-10-15 CTAN update: plautopatch
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zxjafont: Set up Japanese font families for XeLaTeX
- pxchfon: Japanese font setup for pLaTeX and upLaTeX
- bxjalipsum: Dummy text in Japanese
- endnotesj: Japanese-style endnotes