jsclasses – Classes tailored for use with Japanese
Classes jsarticle and jsbook are provided, together with packages okumacro and okuverb.
These classes are designed to work under ASCII Corporation’s Japanese TeX system ptex.
|Licenses||BSD Style License|
|Copyright||1995–1999 ASCII MEDIA WORKS|
1999–2016 Haruhiko Okumura
2016–2019 Japanese TeX Development Community
Japanese TeX Development Community
|Contained in||TeX Live as jsclasses|
MiKTeX as jsclasses
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (969.5k).
- 2019-04-07 CTAN Update: jsclasses
- 2018-12-12 CTAN update: jsclasses
- 2018-03-12 CTAN Update: jsclasses
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-japanese: Babel support for Japanese
- ascmac: Boxes and picture macros with Japanese vertical writing support
- gentombow: Generate Japanese-style crop marks
- platex: pLaTeX2ε and miscellaneous macros for pTeX