minitoc – Produce a table of contents for each chapter, part or section
The minitoc package allows you to add mini-tables-of-contents (minitocs) at the beginning of every chapter, part or section. There is also provision for mini-lists of figures and of tables. At the part level, they are parttocs, partlofs and partlots. If the type of document does not use chapters, the basic provision is section level secttocs, sectlofs and sectlots.
The package has provision for language-specific configuration of its own “fixed names”, using .mld files (analagous to babel .ldf files that do that job for LaTeX”s own fixed names).
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||1993–2008 Jean-Pierre F. Drucbert
|Contained in||TeX Live as minitoc|
|MiKTeX as minitoc|
deal with Tables of Contents, and of other such things
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (614.1k).
- 2015-07-15 CTAN update: minitoc
- 2008-07-18 Upgrade the minitoc package to version 60 - documentation fix
- 2008-06-27 CTAN Update: minitoc version 58
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tocbasic: Management of tables/lists of contents (and the like)
- tocloft: Control table of contents, figures, etc
- multitoc: Set table of contents in multiple columns
- cybercic: “Controls in Contents” for the cyber package