CTAN update: minitoc
The author of minitoc, Jean-Pierre Drucbert, passed away in 2009. So minitoc is looking for a maintainer. The present release has no functional changes. Its only purpose was to reduce the size of the documentation, from 25+mb to <2mb, by removing images not important to the content. This work was done by Nils Ole Tippenhauer, and the release was constructed by Karl Berry, but neither of us are prospective maintainers of minitoc.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/minitoc More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/minitoc We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
minitoc – Produce a table of contents for each chapter, part or section
The minitoc package allows you to add mini-tables-of-contents (minitocs) at the beginning of every chapter, part or section. There is also provision for mini-lists of figures and of tables. At the part level, they are parttocs, partlofs and partlots. If the type of document does not use chapters, the basic provision is section level secttocs, sectlofs and sectlots.
The package has provision for language-specific configuration of its own “fixed names”, using .mld files (analagous to babel .ldf files that do that job for LaTeX”s own fixed names).
|Copyright||1993–2008 Jean-Pierre F. Drucbert|
|Maintainer||Jean-Pierre Drucbert (deceased)|
- 2018-07-14 CTAN update: minitoc
- 2015-07-15 CTAN update: minitoc
- 2008-07-18 Upgrade the minitoc package to version 60 - documentation fix
- 2008-07-09 CTAN Update: minitoc package update to version #59
- 2008-06-27 CTAN Update: minitoc version 58
- 2008-04-03 CTAN package update: minitoc – version 57
- 2007-12-05 CTAN Update the minitoc package; version 56
- 2007-02-12 CTAN Package update: minitoc package update to version 52