CTAN update: minitoc
Minor update to minitoc to correct \@ifundefined use. Minitoc still looking for maintainer but sources now on githib where issues may be tracked. https://github.com/minitoc/minitoc/issues
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/minitoc More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/minitoc We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
minitoc – Produce a table of contents for each chapter, part or section
The minitoc package allows you to add mini-tables-of-contents (minitocs) at the beginning of every chapter, part or section. There is also provision for mini-lists of figures and of tables. At the part level, they are parttocs, partlofs and partlots. If the type of document does not use chapters, the basic provision is section level secttocs, sectlofs and sectlots.
The package has provision for language-specific configuration of its own “fixed names”, using .mld files (analagous to babel .ldf files that do that job for LaTeX”s own fixed names).
|Copyright||1993–2008 Jean-Pierre F. Drucbert|
|Maintainer||Jean-Pierre Drucbert pkg.author.died|
- 2018-07-14 CTAN update: minitoc
- 2015-07-15 CTAN update: minitoc
- 2008-07-18 Upgrade the minitoc package to version 60 - documentation fix
- 2008-07-09 CTAN Update: minitoc package update to version #59
- 2008-06-27 CTAN Update: minitoc version 58
- 2008-04-03 CTAN package update: minitoc – version 57
- 2007-12-05 CTAN Update the minitoc package; version 56
- 2007-02-12 CTAN Package update: minitoc package update to version 52