merriweather – Merriweather and MerriweatherSans fonts, with LaTeX support
This package provides the Merriweather and MerriweatherSans families of fonts, designed by Eben Sorkin, with support for LaTeX, pdfLaTeX, XeLaTeX, and LuaLaTeX.
Merriweather features a very large x height, slightly condensed letterforms, a mild diagonal stress, sturdy serifs and open forms. The Sans family closely harmonizes with the weights and styles of the serif family. There are four weights and italics for each.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
The SIL Open Font License
|Contained in||TeX Live as merriweather|
MiKTeX as merriweather
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.5M).
- 2020-08-31 CTAN update: merriweather
- 2020-08-01 CTAN Update: merriweather
- 2020-07-26 CTAN Update: merriweather
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gofonts: GoSans and GoMono fonts with LaTeX support
- noto: Support for Noto fonts
- notocondensed: Support for the condensed variants of the Noto fonts
- spectral: Spectral fonts with LaTeX support