CormorantGaramond – Cormorant Garamond family of fonts
This package provides LaTeX, pdfLaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX support for the Cormorant Garamond family of fonts, designed by Christian Thalman of Catharsis Fonts.
The family includes light, regular, medium, semi-bold, and bold weights, with italics.
|Licenses||The SIL Open Font License|
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2015 Christian Thalmann and the Cormorant Project Authors (github.com/CatharsisFonts/Cormorant)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as cormorantgaramond|
MiKTeX as cormorantgaramond
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.6M).
- 2020-04-13 CTAN Update: CormorantGaramond
- 2019-12-09 CTAN update: Cormorantgaramond
- 2019-06-25 CTAN Update: Cormorantgaramond
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- spectral: Spectral fonts with LaTeX support
- gofonts: GoSans and GoMono fonts with LaTeX support
- notocondensed: Support for the condensed variants of the Noto fonts
- marcellus: Marcellus fonts with LaTeX support