quattrocento – Quattrocento and Quattrocento Sans fonts with LaTeX support
The package provides LaTeX, pdfLaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX support for the Quattrocento and Quattrocento Sans families of fonts, designed by Pablo Impallari; the fonts themselves are also provided, in both TrueType and Type1 format.
Quattrocento is a classic typeface with wide and open letterforms, and great x-height, which makes it very legible for body text at small sizes. Tiny details that only show up at bigger sizes make it also great for display use. Quattrocento Sans is the perfect sans-serif companion for Quattrocento.
|Licenses||The SIL Open Font License|
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as quattrocento|
MiKTeX as quattrocento
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.3M).
- 2020-07-29 CTAN Update: quattrocento
- 2020-07-27 CTAN Update: quattrocento
- 2020-07-25 CTAN Update: quattrocento
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gofonts: GoSans and GoMono fonts with LaTeX support
- libertinus-type1: Support for using Libertinus fonts with LaTeX/pdfLaTeX
- bitter: The Bitter family of fonts with LaTeX support
- caladea: Support for the Caladea family of fonts