quattrocento – Quattrocento and Quattrocento Sans fonts with LaTeX support
The package provides LaTeX, pdfLaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX support for the Quattrocento and Quattrocento Sans families of fonts, designed by Pablo Impallari; the fonts themselves are also provided, in both TrueType and Type1 format.
Quattrocento is a classic typeface with wide and open letterforms, and great x-height, which makes it very legible for body text at small sizes. Tiny details that only show up at bigger sizes make it also great for display use. Quattrocento Sans is the perfect sans-serif companion for Quattrocento.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
The SIL Open Font License
|Contained in||TeX Live as quattrocento|
MiKTeX as quattrocento
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.3M).
- 2020-07-29 CTAN Update: quattrocento
- 2020-07-27 CTAN Update: quattrocento
- 2020-07-25 CTAN Update: quattrocento
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gofonts: GoSans and GoMono fonts with LaTeX support
- droid: LaTeX support for the Droid font families
- librebaskerville: The Libre Baskerville family of fonts with LaTeX support
- theanomodern: Theano Modern fonts with LaTeX support