linearA – Linear A script fonts
The linearA package provides a simple interface to two fonts which include all known symbols, simple and complex, of the Linear A script. This way one can easily replicate Linear A “texts” using modern typographic technology. Note that the Linear A script has not been deciphered yet and probably never will be deciphered.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as linearA|
MiKTeX as lineara
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (316.8k).
- 2006-03-15 CTAN has a new package: linearA [CORRECTION]
- 2006-03-15 CTAN has a new package: linearA
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- oldprsn: Fonts old Persian cuneiform script
- protosem: Fonts for proto-Semitic cuneiform script
- runic: Fonts for Anglo-Saxon futharc script
- cypriot: A script which was used on Cyprus for writing Greek