libertinus-otf – Support for Libertinus OpenType
This package offers LuaLaTeX/XeLaTeX support for the Libertinus OpenType fonts maintained by Khaled Hosny.
Furthermore math-bold, mono-bold, mono-oblique, and mono-bold-oblique font styles are provided, which have been derived from the ones in the libertinus-fonts package itself.
The Libertinus fonts are similiar to Libertine and Biolinum, but come with math symbols.
|Licenses||The SIL Open Font License|
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2018–2019 Herbert Voss|
|Contained in||TeX Live as libertinus-otf|
MiKTeX as libertinus-otf
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.3M).
- 2018-11-19 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2018-09-05 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2018-04-29 New on CTAN: libertinus-otf
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- libertine: Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX
- plex: Support for IBM Plex fonts
- kpfonts: A complete set of fonts for text and mathematics
- droid: LaTeX support for the Droid font families