lm – Latin modern fonts in outline formats
The Latin Modern family of fonts consists of 72 text fonts and 20 mathematics fonts, and is based on the Computer Modern fonts released into public domain by AMS (copyright © 1997 AMS). The lm font set contains a lot of additional characters, mainly accented ones, but not exclusively. There is one set of fonts, available both in Adobe Type 1 format (*.pfb) and in OpenType format (*.otf). There are five sets of TeX Font Metric files, corresponding to: Cork encoding (cork-*.tfm); QX encoding (qx-*.tfm); TeX’n’ANSI aka LY1 encoding (texnansi-*.tfm); T5 (Vietnamese) encoding (t5-*.tfm); and Text Companion for EC fonts aka TS1 (ts1-*.tfm).
|Licenses||The GUST Font License (GFL)|
|Copyright||2003–2009 B. Jackowski and J.M. Nowacki|
Janusz Marian Nowacki
|Contained in||TeX Live as lm|
MiKTeX as lm
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (22.5M).
- 2009-09-30 CTAn Update: lm fonts
- 2008-02-03 CTAN Update: LM fonts v.1.106
- 2007-01-26 CTAN Update: LM fonts
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fira: Fira fonts with LaTeX support
- cmsrb: Computer Modern for Serbian and Macedonian
- gnu-freefont: A Unicode font, with rather wide coverage
- xcharter: Extension of Bitstream Charter fonts