jvlisting – A replacement for LaTeX's verbatim package
This package provides a LaTeX environment listing, an alternative to the built-in verbatim environment. The listing environment is tailored for including listings of computer program source code into documents.
The main advantages over the original verbatim environment are:
- environments automatically fixes leading whitespace so that the environment and program listing can be indented with the rest of the document source, and;
- listing environments may easily be customised and extended.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2011 Jochen Voss|
|Contained in||TeX Live as jvlisting|
MiKTeX as jvlisting
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (197.7k).
- 2011-10-28 CTAN update: jvlisting
- 2011-10-17 CTAN update: jvlisting
- 2011-07-22 New CTAN Package: jvlisting
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texments: Using the Pygments highlighter in LaTeX
- pythonhighlight: Highlighting of Python code, based on the listings package
- lstbayes: Listings language driver for Bayesian modeling languages
- algorithmicx: The algorithmic style you always wanted