New CTAN Package: jvlisting
This package provides the LaTeX environment 'listing', an alternative to the built-in 'verbatim' environment. The 'listing' environment is specially taylored for including listings of computer program source code into documents. The main advantages over the original 'verbatim' environment are that 'listing' environments automatically fix leading white-space so that the environment and program listing can be indented with the rest of the document source and that 'listing' environments can easily be customised and extended.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/jvlisting . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/jvlisting (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html . Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
jvlisting – A replacement for LaTeX's verbatim package
This package provides a LaTeX environment listing, an alternative to the built-in verbatim environment. The listing environment is tailored for including listings of computer program source code into documents.
The main advantages over the original verbatim environment are:
- environments automatically fixes leading whitespace so that the environment and program listing can be indented with the rest of the document source, and;
- listing environments may easily be customised and extended.
|Copyright||2011 Jochen Voss|
- 2011-11-18 CTAN package update: jvlisting
- 2011-10-28 CTAN update: jvlisting
- 2011-10-17 CTAN update: jvlisting
- 2011-07-22 New CTAN Package: jvlisting