fonttable – Print font tables from a LaTeX document
This is a package version of nfssfont.tex (part of the LaTeX distribution); it enables you to print a table of the characters of a font and/or some text (for demonstration or testing purposes), from within a document. (Packages such as testfont and nfssfont.tex provide these facilities, but they run as interactive programs: the user is expected to type details of what is needed.)
Note that the package mftinc also has a \fonttable function; the documentation explains how avoid a clash with that package.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Copyright||2009–2011, 2017 Will Robertson
Peter R. Wilson (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as fonttable|
|MiKTeX as fonttable|
support for font development, testing and characterisation
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (316.1k).
- 2009-05-14 CTAN update --- fonttable package v1.5
- 2009-05-09 CTAN package update --- fonttable package v1.4
- 2009-05-01 CTAN update --- the fonttable package v1.3
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- typoaid: Macros for font diagnostics
- fontbook: Generate a font book
- fntproof: A programmable font test pattern generator
- l3build: A testing and building system for (La)TeX