chemmacros – A collection of macros to support typesetting chemistry documents
The bundle offers a collection of macros and commands which are intended to make typesetting chemistry documents faster and more convenient. Coverage includes some nomenclature commands, oxidation numbers, thermodynamic data, newman projections, etc.
The package relies on the following supporting packages:
- chemformula, providing a command for typesetting chemical formulae and reactions (doing a similar task to that of mhchem);
- chemgreek, offering support for use of greek letters; and
- ghsystem, providing for the UN globally harmonised chemical notation.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chemmacros|
MiKTeX as chemmacros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.1M).
- 2017-08-30 CTAN Update: chemmacros
- 2017-06-15 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2017-04-25 CTAN update: chemmacros
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- endiagram: Easy creation of potential energy curve diagrams
- chemcono: Support for compound numbers in chemistry documents
- lewis: Draw Lewis structures
- streetex: Structural organic chemistry