chemgreek – Upright Greek letters in chemistry
The package provides upright Greek letters in support of other chemistry packages (such as chemmacros).
The package used to be distributed as a part of chemmacros.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chemgreek|
MiKTeX as chemgreek
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (719.9k).
- 2016-12-22 CTAN update: chemgreek
- 2016-01-10 CTAN update: chemgreek
- 2016-01-07 CTAN update: chemgreek
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bpchem: Typeset chemical names, formulae, etc
- bohr: Simple atom representation according to the Bohr model
- chemschemex: Typeset and cross-reference chemical schemes based on TikZ code
- carbohydrates: Carbohydrate molecules with chemfig