chemformula – Command for typesetting chemical formulas and reactions
The package provides a command to typeset chemical formulas and reactions in support of other chemistry packages (such as chemmacros).
The package used to be distributed as a part of chemmacros.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011–2019 Clemens Niederberger|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chemformula|
MiKTeX as chemformula
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (872.0k).
- 2019-10-14 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2019-10-01 CTAN Update: chemformula
- 2019-09-25 CTAN update: chemformula
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- chemnum: A method of numbering chemical compounds
- modiagram: Drawing molecular orbital diagrams
- bpchem: Typeset chemical names, formulae, etc
- chemcono: Support for compound numbers in chemistry documents