chemformula – Command for typesetting chemical formulas and reactions
The package provides a command to typeset chemical formulas and reactions in support of other chemistry packages (such as chemmacros).
The package used to be distributed as a part of chemmacros.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2011–2020 Clemens Niederberger|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chemformula|
MiKTeX as chemformula
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (909.4k).
- 2020-12-23 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2020-03-08 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2020-02-03 CTAN update: chemformula
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ghsystem: Globally harmonised system of chemical (etc) naming
- chemcono: Support for compound numbers in chemistry documents
- chemscheme: Support for chemical schemes
- lewis: Draw Lewis structures