elements – Provides properties of chemical elements
The package provides means for retrieving properties of chemical elements like atomic number, element symbol, element name, electron distribution or isotope number.
Properties are defined for the elements up to the atomic number 112. This package is a spin-off of the package bohr by the same author.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2015–2018 Clemens Niederberger|
|Contained in||TeX Live as elements|
MiKTeX as elements
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (407.9k).
- 2018-02-01 CTAN update: elements
- 2017-06-18 CTAN Update: elements
- 2017-06-15 CTAN update: elements
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mychemistry: Create reaction schemes with LaTeX and ChemFig
- chemscheme: Support for chemical schemes
- streetex: Structural organic chemistry
- chemexec: Creating (chemical) exercise sheets