catoptions – Preserving and recalling standard catcodes
The package changes package loading internals so that all subsequently loaded packages can rely on normal/standard catcodes of all ASCII characters. The package defines canonical control sequences to represent all the visible ASCII characters. It also provides robust option parsing mechanisms (XDeclareOption, XExecuteOptions and XProcessOptions, which will be used by \documentclass if the package has already been loaded). The package also provides a range of other TeX programming tools.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010–2011 Ahmed Musa|
|Contained in||TeX Live as catoptions|
MiKTeX as catoptions
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (63.0k).
- 2014-08-31 CTAN update: catoptions
- 2012-08-21 CTAN Update: catoptions
- 2011-12-19 CTAN updates: ltxtools, ltxkeys, catoptions
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- expkv-cs: Define expandable key=val macros using expkv
- keyreader: A robust interface to xkeyval
- pgfkeyx: Extended and more robust version of pgfkeys
- pst-xkey: Key-value syntax for PSTricks packages