CTAN update: catoptions
0.2.7g An incompatibility with babel was reported at <http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/146391/catoptions-destroys-french-active-characters-and>. This has now been corrected. 0.2.7h Improvement in correcting the problem reported at <http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/146391/catoptions-destroys-french-active-characters-and>.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/catoptions More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/catoptions We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
catoptions – Preserving and recalling standard catcodes
The package changes package loading internals so that all subsequently loaded packages can rely on normal/standard catcodes of all ASCII characters. The package defines canonical control sequences to represent all the visible ASCII characters. It also provides robust option parsing mechanisms (XDeclareOption, XExecuteOptions and XProcessOptions, which will be used by \documentclass if the package has already been loaded). The package also provides a range of other TeX programming tools.
|Copyright||2010–2011 Ahmed Musa|
- 2014-08-31 CTAN update: catoptions
- 2012-08-21 CTAN Update: catoptions
- 2011-12-19 CTAN updates: ltxtools, ltxkeys, catoptions
- 2011-12-10 CTAN package update: catoptions
- 2011-07-13 CTAN update: catoptions
- 2011-06-08 CTAN package update: catoptions
- 2011-03-01 CTAN package update: catoptions
- 2011-02-07 New package on CTAN: catoptions