CTAN Update: catoptions
Interaction mode persitence corrected (http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/66501/pdftex-and-interaction-batchmode-and-xwatermark)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/catoptions . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/catoptions (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
catoptions – Preserving and recalling standard catcodes
The package changes package loading internals so that all subsequently loaded packages can rely on normal/standard catcodes of all ASCII characters. The package defines canonical control sequences to represent all the visible ASCII characters. It also provides robust option parsing mechanisms (XDeclareOption, XExecuteOptions and XProcessOptions, which will be used by \documentclass if the package has already been loaded). The package also provides a range of other TeX programming tools.
|Copyright||2010–2011 Ahmed Musa|
- 2014-08-31 CTAN update: catoptions
- 2012-08-21 CTAN Update: catoptions
- 2011-12-19 CTAN updates: ltxtools, ltxkeys, catoptions
- 2011-12-10 CTAN package update: catoptions
- 2011-07-13 CTAN update: catoptions
- 2011-06-08 CTAN package update: catoptions
- 2011-03-01 CTAN package update: catoptions
- 2011-02-07 New package on CTAN: catoptions