Announcements for nicematrix
- 2019-06-24 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2019-05-28 CTAN Update: nicematrix
- 2018-10-06 CTAN Update: nicematrix
- 2018-09-17 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2018-07-08 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2018-04-17 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2018-04-02 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2018-03-12 CTAN Update: nicematrix
- 2018-02-14 New on CTAN: nicematrix
nicematrix – Several features to improve the typesetting of mathematical matrices with TikZ
In these new environments, a TikZ node is created for each cell of the matrix.
The user can use these nodes directly but nicematrix also provides commands which use these nodes to draw continuous dotted lines from two cells of the matrix (the result is more aesthetic than the classical result obtained using \cdots, \vdots, \ddots, etc.).
This package also provides a control over the width of the columns and the possibility to add an exterior line and an exterior column.
|Copyright||2017–2019 F. Pantigny|