CTAN update: nicematrix
New option 'dotted-line-margins' for a fine tuning of the extremities of the dotted lines. New option 'light-syntax' for a syntax of the arrays similar of the syntax of the package 'spalign'.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/nicematrix More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/nicematrix
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
nicematrix – Improve the typesetting of mathematical matrices with PGF
In these new environments, a PGF node is created for each cell of the matrix.
The user can use these nodes directly but nicematrix also provides commands which use these nodes to draw continuous dotted lines from two cells of the matrix (the result is more aesthetic than the classical result obtained using \cdots, \vdots, \ddots, etc.).
This package also provides a control over the width of the columns and the possibility to add an exterior line and an exterior column.
|Copyright||2017–2020 F. Pantigny|
- 2020-05-28 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-05-10 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-04-07 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-03-24 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-03-16 CTAN Update: nicematrix
- 2020-02-29 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-02-08 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2020-01-23 CTAN update: nicematrix