xassoccnt – Associated counters stepping simultaneously
This package provides a way of associating counters to an existing driver counter so that incrementing the driver counter will increase its associated counters as well.
This package can be regarded as a supplement to the totcount package by Vasileios Koutavas, but it can be used without it, too.
xassoccnt is a successor and a complete rewrite of the assoccnt package by the same author. However, as of 2017-03-05, some features of assoccnt are not (yet) contained in xassoccnt so that the older package cannot yet be regarded as obsolete.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2015–2017 Dr. Christian Hupfer
|Contained in||TeX Live as xassoccnt|
|MiKTeX as xassoccnt|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
management of counters
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.3M).
- 2016-03-06 CTAN Update: xassoccnt
- 2016-02-28 CTAN update: xassoccnt
- 2016-01-09 CTAN Update: xassoccnt
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xcntperchap: Track the number of subsections etc. that occur in a specified tracklevel
- aliascnt: Alias counters
- chngcntr: Change the resetting of counters
- totcount: Find the last value of a counter