xassoccnt – Associated counters stepping simultaneously
This package provides a way of associating counters to an existing driver counter so that incrementing the driver counter will increase its associated counters as well.
This package can be regarded as a supplement to the totcount package by Vasileios Koutavas, but it can be used without it, too.
xassoccnt is a successor and a complete rewrite of the assoccnt package by the same author. However, as of 2017-03-05, some features of assoccnt are not (yet) contained in xassoccnt so that the older package cannot yet be regarded as obsolete.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2015–2018 Dr. Christian Hupfer|
|Contained in||TeX Live as xassoccnt|
MiKTeX as xassoccnt
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
- 2016-03-06 CTAN Update: xassoccnt
- 2016-02-28 CTAN update: xassoccnt
- 2016-01-09 CTAN Update: xassoccnt
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- assoccnt: Associate counters, making them step when a master steps
- xcntperchap: Track the number of subsections etc. that occur in a specified tracklevel
- smartref: Extend LaTeX's \ref capability
- zero: Start list (etc.) numbering at zero