assoccnt – Associate counters, making them step when a master steps
The package provides the means of declaring a set of counters to be stepped, each time some ‘master’ counter is stepped.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014–2015 Dr. Christian Hupfer|
|Contained in||TeX Live as assoccnt|
MiKTeX as assoccnt
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (348.9k).
- 2015-09-30 CTAN update: assoccnt
- 2015-09-28 CTAN Update: assoccnt
- 2014-09-23 CTAN update: assoccnt
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cntperchap: Store counter values per chapter
- perpage: Make a counter reset at every page boundary
- xcntperchap: Track the number of subsections etc. that occur in a specified tracklevel
- chngcntr: Change the resetting of counters