assoccnt – Associate counters, making them step when a master steps
The package provides the means of declaring a set of counters to be stepped, each time some ‘master’ counter is stepped.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2014–2015 Dr. Christian Hupfer
|Contained in||TeX Live as assoccnt|
|MiKTeX as assoccnt|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
management of counters
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (348.9k).
- 2015-09-30 CTAN update: assoccnt
- 2015-09-28 CTAN Update: assoccnt
- 2014-09-23 CTAN update: assoccnt
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- removefr: Remove from counter-reset lists
- xcntperchap: Track the number of subsections etc. that occur in a specified tracklevel
- totcount: Find the last value of a counter
- count1to: Make use of count1 to count9