CTAN update: xassoccnt
Pure maintenance release due to the upcoming deprecation of some expl3 - macros/features
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/xassoccnt More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/xassoccnt
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
xassoccnt – Associated counters stepping simultaneously
This package provides a way of associating counters to an existing driver counter so that incrementing the driver counter will increase its associated counters as well.
This package can be regarded as a supplement to the totcount package by Vasileios Koutavas, but it can be used without it, too.
xassoccnt is a successor and a complete rewrite of the assoccnt package by the same author. However, as of 2017-03-05, some features of assoccnt are not (yet) contained in xassoccnt so that the older package cannot yet be regarded as obsolete.
|Copyright||2015–2020 Dr. Christian Hupfer|
- 2020-07-20 CTAN Update: xassoccnt
- 2018-12-29 CTAN update: xassoccnt
- 2016-07-29 CTAN Update: xassoccnt
- 2016-03-06 CTAN Update: xassoccnt
- 2016-02-28 CTAN update: xassoccnt
- 2016-01-09 CTAN Update: xassoccnt
- 2015-11-15 CTAN Update: xassoccnt
- 2015-11-08 New on CTAN: xassoccnt