turabian-formatting – Formatting based on Turabian's Manual
The turabian-formatting package provides Chicago-style formatting based on Kate L. Turabian’s “A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations: Chicago Style for Students and Researchers” (9th edition).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2013–2018 Omar Abdool|
|Contained in||TeX Live as turabian-formatting|
MiKTeX as turabian-formatting
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (127.9k).
- 2016-09-18 CTAN update: turabian-formatting
- 2016-02-29 CTAN Update: turabian-formatting
- 2015-11-16 CTAN update: turabian-formatting
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- turabian: Create Turabian-formatted material using LaTeX
- seuthesix: LaTeX class for theses at Southeast University, Nanjing, China
- disser: Class and templates for typesetting dissertations in Russian
- hustthesis: Unofficial thesis template for Huazhong University