biblatex-chicago – Chicago style files for BibLaTeX
This is a BibLaTeX style that implements the Chicago ‘author-date’ and ‘notes with bibliography’ style specifications given in the Chicago Manual of Style, 17th edition (with continuing support for the 16th edition, too). The style implements entry types for citing audio-visual materials, among many others.
The package was previously known as biblatex-chicago-notes-df.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2008–2022 David Fussner
|TeX Live as biblatex-chicago
MiKTeX as biblatex-chicago
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.1M).
- 2022-11-18 CTAN update: biblatex-chicago
- 2022-07-03 CTAN update: biblatex-chicago
- 2021-07-01 CTAN update: biblatex-chicago
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-nottsclassic: Citation style for the University of Nottingham
- biblatex-shortfields: Use short forms of fields with BibLaTeX
- biblatex-multiple-dm: Load multiple datamodels in BibLaTeX
- biblatex-realauthor: Indicate the real author of a work