biblatex-shortfields – Use short forms of fields with BibLaTeX
The BibLaTeX package provides shortseries and shortjournal field, but the default styles don't use them.
It also provides a mechanism to print the equivalence between short forms of fields and long fields (\printbiblist), but this mechanism does not allow to mix between different type of short fields, for example, between short forms of journal title and short forms of series titles.
This package provides a solution to these two problems:
- If a shortjournal field is defined, it prints it instead of the \journal field.
- If a shortseries field is defined, it prints it instead of the \series field.
- It provides a \printbibshortfields command to print a list of the sort forms of the fields.
- This list also includes the claves defined with the biblatex-claves package version 1.2 or later.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-shortfields|
|MiKTeX as biblatex-shortfields|
BibLaTeX bibliography support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (82.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-chicago: Chicago style files for BibLaTeX
- biblatex-oxref: BibLaTeX styles inspired by the Oxford Guide to Style
- biblatex-lni: LNI style for BibLaTeX
- biblatex-ieee: IEEE style files for BibLaTeX