biblatex-claves – A tool to manage claves of old litterature with BibLaTeX
When studying antic and medieval literature, we may find many different texts published with the same title, or, in contrary, the same text published with different titles.
To avoid confusion, scholars have published claves, which are books listing ancient texts, identifying them by an identifier — a number or a string of text. For example, for early Christianity, we have the Bibliotheca Hagiographica Graeca, the Clavis Apocryphorum Novi Testamenti and other claves.
It could be useful to print the identifier of a texts in one specific clavis, or in many claves. The package allows us to create new field for different claves, and to present all these fields in a consistent way.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-claves|
|MiKTeX as biblatex-claves|
BibLaTeX bibliography support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (90.5k).
- 2017-11-20 CTAN update: biblatex-claves
- 2017-04-10 CTAN update: biblatex-claves
- 2016-09-26 CTAN update: biblatex-claves
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-oxref: BibLaTeX styles inspired by the Oxford Guide to Style
- biblatex-bookinother: Manage book edited in other entry type
- biblatex-shortfields: Use short forms of fields with BibLaTeX
- biblatex-anonymous: A tool to manage anonymous work with BibLaTeX