biblatex-morenames – New names for standard BibLaTeX entry type
This package adds new fields of “name” type to the standard entry
types of BibLaTeX.
- maineditor, for a @collection, means the editor of @mvcollection, and not the editor of the @collection.
- bookineditor, for a @bookinbook, means the editor of the entry, and not, as the standard editor field, the editor of the volume in which the entry is contained.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2016–2017 Maïeul Rouquette|
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-morenames|
MiKTeX as biblatex-morenames
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (189.8k).
- 2017-01-26 CTAN update: biblatex-morenames
- 2016-11-24 CTAN Update: biblatex-morenames
- 2016-04-08 New on CTAN: biblatex-morenames
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-fiwi: BibLaTeX styles for use in German humanities
- biblatex-historian: A BibLaTeX style
- biblatex-bookinarticle: Manage book edited in article
- biblatex-anonymous: A tool to manage anonymous work with BibLaTeX