topiclongtable – Extend longtable with cells that merge hierarchically
This LaTeX package extends longtable implementing cells that:
- merge with the one above if it has the same content,
- do not merge with the one above unless the ones on the left are merged,
- are well behaved with respect to longtable chunking on page breaks,
- and automatically draw the correct separation lines.
|Copyright||2018 Paolo Brasolin|
|Contained in||TeX Live as topiclongtable|
MiKTeX as topiclongtable
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (373.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ltablex: Table package extensions
- supertabular: A multi-page tables package
- xltabular: Longtable support with possible X-column specifier
- ltxtable: Longtable and tabularx merge