todonotes – Marking things to do in a LaTeX document
The package lets the user mark things to do later, in a simple and visually appealing way. The package takes several options to enable customization/finetuning of the visual appearance.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2008–2015 Henrik Skov Midtiby|
|Maintainer||Henrik Skov Midtiby|
|Contained in||TeX Live as todonotes|
MiKTeX as todonotes
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (434.8k).
- 2018-07-17 CTAN update: todonotes
- 2018-07-11 CTAN update: todonotes
- 2015-07-11 CTAN Update: todonotes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zebra-goodies: A collection of handy macros for paper writing
- nameauth: Name authority mechanism for consistency in body text and index
- parnotes: Notes after every paragraph (or elsewhere)
- pagenote: Notes at end of document