todonotes – Marking things to do in a LaTeX document
The package lets the user mark things to do later, in a simple and visually appealing way. The package takes several options to enable customization/finetuning of the visual appearance.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2
|Copyright||2008–2015 Henrik Skov Midtiby
|Maintainer||Henrik Skov Midtiby
|Contained in||TeX Live as todonotes|
|MiKTeX as todonotes|
editor’s marks, highlights, etc.
general notes (not including endnotes or footnotes)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (432.2k).
- 2015-07-11 CTAN Update: todonotes
- 2014-10-23 CTAN update: todonotes
- 2014-07-15 CTAN Update: todonotes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- easyreview: Package to provide a way to review (or perform editorial process) in LaTeX
- luatodonotes: Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
- mbenotes: Notes in tables or images
- parnotes: Notes after every paragraph (or elsewhere)