todonotes – Marking things to do in a LaTeX document
The package lets the user mark things to do later, in a simple and visually appealing way. The package takes several options to enable customization/finetuning of the visual appearance.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2008–2015 Henrik Skov Midtiby|
|Maintainer||Henrik Skov Midtiby|
|Contained in||TeX Live as todonotes|
MiKTeX as todonotes
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (432.2k).
- 2015-07-11 CTAN Update: todonotes
- 2014-10-23 CTAN update: todonotes
- 2014-07-15 CTAN Update: todonotes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- notes: Mark sections of a document
- parnotes: Notes after every paragraph (or elsewhere)
- marginnote: Notes in the margin, even where \marginpar fails
- ed: Editorial Notes for LaTeX documents