titlesec – Select alternative section titles
A package providing an interface to sectioning commands for selection from various title styles. E.g., marginal titles and to change the font of all headings with a single command, also providing simple one-step page styles. Also includes a package to change the page styles when there are floats in a page. You may assign headers/footers to individual floats, too.
|Copyright||1998–2019 Javier Bezos|
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
|Contained in||TeX Live as titlesec|
MiKTeX as titlesec
Page head and foot
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (369.4k).
- 2019-07-17 CTAN Update: titlesec
- 2011-07-25 CTAN Update: titlesec
- 2007-08-11 CTAN package update: titlesec 2.7
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- floatpag: Different pagestyles on float pages
- sfheaders: Sans headers
- clrdblpg: Control pagestyle of pages left blank by \cleardoublepage
- continue: Prints ‘continuation’ marks on pages of multipage documents