tocloft – Control table of contents, figures, etc
Provides control over the typography of the Table of Contents, List of Figures and List of Tables, and the ability to create new ‘List of ...’. The ToC \parskip may be changed.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||1998–2003 Peter R. Wilson|
2009–2017 Will Robertson
Peter R. Wilson (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as tocloft|
MiKTeX as tocloft
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (513.3k).
- 2017-08-30 CTAN update: tocloft
- 2013-05-04 CTAN update: tocloft
- 2003-09-28 CTAN submission --- tocloft package
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- multitoc: Set table of contents in multiple columns
- tocbasic: Management of tables/lists of contents (and the like)
- etoc: Completely customisable TOCs
- tocdata: Adds names to chapters, sections, figures in the TOC and LOF