alnumsec – Alphanumeric section numbering
This package allows you to use alphanumeric section numbering, for instance “A. Introduction … III. International Law”. Its output is similar to alphanum, but you can use the standard LaTeX sectioning commands, so that it is possible to switch numbering schemes easily. Greek letters, double letters (bb) and different delimiters around them are supported.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as alnumsec|
MiKTeX as alnumsec
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (129.0k).
- 2007-09-25 CTAN Package Update: The alnumsec package v0.03
- 2005-02-26 CTAN auto-archiving: the future
- 2005-02-17 CTAN update: alnumsec
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- anonchap: Make chapters be typeset like sections
- alphanum: Sectioning commands for jura
- chbibref: Change the Bibliography/References title
- secdot: Section numbers with trailing dots