randomwalk – Random walks using TikZ
The randomwalk package provides a user command, \RandomWalk, to draw random walks with a given number of steps. Lengths and angles of the steps can be customized in various ways.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2011–2015 Bruno Le Floch|
|Maintainer||Bruno Le Floch|
|Contained in||TeX Live as randomwalk|
MiKTeX as randomwalk
Graphics in TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (471.1k).
- 2015-03-05 CTAN update: randomwalk
- 2012-07-18 CTAN Update: randomwalk
- 2011-01-20 New CTAN package: randomwalk
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lcg: Generate random integers
- eepic: Extensions to epic and the LaTeX drawing tools
- epic: Enhance LaTeX picture mode
- fullpict: Full page pictures