pstricks-add – A collection of add-ons and bugfixes for PSTricks
- new options for the pspicture environment;
- braces as node connection/linestyle;
- extended axes for plots (e.g., logarithm axes);
- polar plots;
- plotting tangent lines of curves or functions;
- solving and printing differential equations;
- box plots;
- matrix plots; and
- pie charts.
The package makes use of PostScript routines provided by pst-math.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pstricks-add|
MiKTeX as pstricks-add
Graphics in TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (12.2M).
- 2021-09-11 CTAN update: pstricks-add
- 2019-11-03 CTAN update: pstricks-add
- 2018-01-31 CTAN update: pstricks-add
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-shell: Plotting sea shells
- vocaltract: Visualise the vocal tract using LaTeX and PSTricks
- pst-turtle: Commands for “turtle operations”
- pst-soroban: Draw a Soroban using PSTricks