pst-node – Nodes and node connections in PSTricks
The package enables the user to connect information, and to place labels, without knowing (in advance) the actual positions of the items to be connected, or where the connecting line should go.
The macros are useful for making graphs and trees, mathematical diagrams, linguistic syntax diagrams, and so on.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2009 Herbert Voß|
Timothy Van Zandt (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-node|
MiKTeX as pst-node
|Topics||Graphics in TeX|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (549.6k).
- 2019-03-04 CTAN update: pst-node
- 2014-08-11 (delayed announcement) CTAN update: pst-node
- 2014-03-27 CTAN update: pst-node
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-asr: Typeset autosegmental representations for linguists
- pst-rubans: Draw three-dimensional ribbons
- pst-soroban: Draw a Soroban using PSTricks
- pst-rputover: Place text over objects without obscuring background colors