pst-node – Nodes and node connections in PSTricks
The package enables the user to connect information, and to place labels, without knowing (in advance) the actual positions of the items to be connected, or where the connecting line should go.
The macros are useful for making graphs and trees, mathematical diagrams, linguistic syntax diagrams, and so on.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|2009 Herbert Voß
Timothy Van Zandt (inactive)
|TeX Live as pst-node
MiKTeX as pst-node
Graphics in TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (549.6k).
- 2019-03-04 CTAN update: pst-node
- 2014-08-11 (delayed announcement) CTAN update: pst-node
- 2014-03-27 CTAN update: pst-node
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-asr: Typeset autosegmental representations for linguists
- pst-tvz: Draw trees with more than one root node, using PSTricks
- pst-soroban: Draw a Soroban using PSTricks
- pst-rputover: Place text over objects without obscuring background colors