pst-solides3d – Draw perspective views of 3D solids
The package is designed to draw solids in 3d perspective. Features include:
- create primitive solids;
- create solids by including a list of its vertices and faces;
- faces of solids and surfaces can be colored by choosing from a very large palette of colors;
- draw parametric surfaces in algebraic and reverse polish notation;
- create explicit and parameterized algebraic functions drawn in 2 or 3 dimensions;
- project text onto a plane or onto the faces of a solid;
- support for including external database files.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2008–2017 Manuel Luque, Arnaud Schmittbuhl, Jean-Paul Vignault, Herbert Voß
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-solides3d|
|MiKTeX as pst-solides3d|
graphics with 3-dimensional output
package using PStricks for graphical output
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.7M).
- 2017-03-04 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
- 2015-12-18 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
- 2014-03-26 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-perspective: Draw perspective views using PSTricks
- pst-vue3d: Draw perspective views of three dimensional objects
- pst-spinner: Drawing a fidget spinner
- pst-magneticfield: Plotting a magnetic field with PSTricks