pst-sigsys – Support of signal processing-related disciplines
The package offers a collection of useful macros for disciplines related to signal processing. It defines macros for plotting a sequence of numbers, drawing the pole-zero diagram of a system, shading the region of convergence, creating an adder or a multiplier node, placing a framed node at a given coordinate, creating an up-sampler or a down-sampler node, drawing the block diagram of a system, drawing adaptive systems, sequentially connecting a list of nodes, and connecting a list of nodes using any node-connecting macro.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2011 Farshid Delgosha
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-sigsys|
|MiKTeX as pst-sigsys|
typesetting associated with engineering of whatever sort
support for typesetting physics documents
package using PStricks for graphical output
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (303.8k).
- 2011-03-09 CTAN package update: pst-sigsys
- 2010-06-19 CTAN update: pst-sigsys
- 2010-01-16 CTAN update: pst-sigsys
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-spinner: Drawing a fidget spinner
- pst-abspos: Put objects at an absolute position
- pst-asr: Typeset autosegmental representations for linguists
- pst-am: Simulation of modulation and demodulation