pst-geometrictools – A PSTricks package to draw geometric tools
This PSTricks package facilitates the drawing of protractors, rulers, compasses and pencils.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-geometrictools|
MiKTeX as pst-geometrictools
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (443.6k).
- 2021-12-29 CTAN update: pst-geometrictools
- 2017-09-17 CTAN Update: pst-geometrictools
- 2017-07-03 New on CTAN: pst-geometrictools
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-poly: Polygons with PSTricks
- pst-electricfield: Draw electric field and equipotential lines with PSTricks
- pst-lsystem: Create images based on a L-system
- pst-diffraction: Print diffraction patterns from various apertures