pst-fractal – Draw fractal sets using PSTricks
The package uses PSTricks to draw the Julia and Mandelbrot sets, the Sierpinski triangle, Koch flake, and Apollonius Circle as well as fractal trees (which need not be balanced) with a variety of different parameters (including varying numbers of iterations).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-fractal|
MiKTeX as pst-fractal
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (24.1M).
- 2020-03-11 CTAN update: pst-fractal
- 2018-12-01 CTAN update: pst-fractal
- 2017-12-04 CTAN update: pst-fractal
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-electricfield: Draw electric field and equipotential lines with PSTricks
- pst-pulley: Plot pulleys, using PSTricks
- pst-osci: Oscgons with PSTricks
- pst-moire: A PSTricks package to draw moiré patterns