pst-geo – Geographical Projections
The package offers a set of PSTricks related packages for various cartographic projections of the terrestrial sphere. The package pst-map2d provides conventional projections such as Mercator, Lambert, cylindrical, etc.
The package pst-map3d treats representation in three dimensions of the terrestrial sphere. Packages pst-map2dII and pst-map3dII allow use of the CIA World DataBank II. Various parameters of the packages allow for choice of the level of the detail and the layouts possible (cities, borders, rivers etc).
Substantial data files are provided, in an (internally) compressed format. Decompression happens on-the-fly as a document using the data is displayed, printed or converted to PDF format. A Perl script is provided for the user to do the decompression, if the need should arise.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-geo|
MiKTeX as pst-geo
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (150.1M).
- 2016-12-14 CTAN update: pst-geo
- 2009-08-31 CTAN update: pst-geo
- 2008-07-23 CTAN package update: pst-geo
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-rubans: Draw three-dimensional ribbons
- pst-antiprism: A PSTricks related package which draws an antiprism
- pst-asr: Typeset autosegmental representations for linguists
- pst-am: Simulation of modulation and demodulation