philosophersimprint – Typesetting articles for "Philosophers' Imprint"
In its mission statement we read “Philosophers’ Imprint is a refereed series of original papers in philosophy, edited by philosophy faculty at the University of Michigan, with the advice of an international Board of Editors, and published on the World Wide Web by the University of Michigan Digital Library. The mission of the Imprint is to promote a future in which funds currently spent on journal subscriptions are redirected to the dissemination of scholarship for free, via the Internet”.
The class helps authors to typeset their own articles in “Web-ready” format. No assumption is made about the fonts available to the author: the class itself is restricted to freely available and freely distributed fonts, only.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2007–2020 Boris Veytsman|
|Contained in||TeX Live as philosophersimprint|
MiKTeX as philosophersimprint
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (480.2k).
- 2020-11-17 CTAN update: philosophersimprint
- 2016-08-03 CTAN update: philosophersimprint
- 2013-01-16 CTAN Update: philosophersimprint
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- aiaa: Typeset AIAA conference papers
- ieeepes: IEEE Power Engineering Society Transactions
- ijmart: LaTeX Class for the Israel Journal of Mathematics
- siam: Styles for SIAM publications