pgf-PeriodicTable – Create custom periodic tables of elements
The purpose of this package is to provide the Periodic Table of Elements in a simple way. It relies on PGF/TikZ to offer a full or partial periodic table with a variety of options and displaying the desired data for all the 118 elements. It can be done in six languages: English, French, German, Portuguese (from Portugal and from Brazil), Spanish and Italian.
Compatible with pdfLaTeX, LuaLaTeX and XeLaTeX engines.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pgf-periodictable|
MiKTeX as pgf-periodictable
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.6M).
- 2023-06-01 CTAN update: pgf-PeriodicTable
- 2023-02-22 CTAN update: pgf-PeriodicTable
- 2022-10-12 New on CTAN: pgf-PeriodicTable
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- quickreaction: A simple and fast way to typeset chemical reactions
- tikz-palattice: Draw particle accelerator lattices with TikZ
- memorygraphs: TikZ styles to typeset graphs of program memory
- robotarm: TikZ powered LaTeX package to draw parameterized 2D robot arms