othelloboard – Typeset Othello (Reversi) diagrams of any size, with annotations
The package enables the user to generate high-quality Othello (also known as Reversi) board diagrams of any size. The diagrams support annotations, including full game transcripts.
Automated board or transcript creation, from plain text formats standard to WZebra (and other programs) is also supported.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011 Steven Hall|
|Contained in||TeX Live as othelloboard|
MiKTeX as othelloboard
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (218.1k).
- 2011-08-19 CTAN update: othelloboard
- 2011-08-08 CTAN update: othelloboard
- 2011-06-28 New CTAN package: othelloboard
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- sudoku: Create sudoku grids
- sgame: LaTeX style for typesetting strategic games
- cchess: Chinese chess
- jeopardy: Build a jeopardy game in LaTeX