ninecolors – Select colors with proper WCAG color contrast
This package carefully selects and defines 9 colors for 13 hues each. All colors with the same suffix number have equal luminance level. Also the color black is of level 0, and the color white is of level 10.
By simply choosing two colors in the above list, which differ in level by at least 5, as foreground and background colors, you will get proper WCAG Color Contrast.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ninecolors|
MiKTeX as ninecolors
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (34.8k).
- 2021-05-25 CTAN update: ninecolors
- 2021-05-08 CTAN update: ninecolors
- 2021-04-12 New on CTAN: ninecolors
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- spotcolor: Spot colours for pdfLaTeX
- colorwav: Colours by wavelength of visible light
- latexcolors: Use color definitions from latexcolor.com
- xcolor: Driver-independent color extensions for LaTeX and pdfLaTeX