ninecolors – Select colors with proper WCAG color contrast
This package carefully selects and defines 9 colors for 13 hues each. All colors with the same suffix number have equal luminance level. Also the color black is of level 0, and the color white is of level 10.
By simply choosing two colors in the above list, which differ in level by at least 5, as foreground and background colors, you will get proper WCAG Color Contrast.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ninecolors|
MiKTeX as ninecolors
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (51.4k).
- 2022-02-14 CTAN update: ninecolors
- 2021-05-25 CTAN update: ninecolors
- 2021-05-08 CTAN update: ninecolors
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- colorweb: Extend the color package colour space
- hycolor: Implements colour for packages hyperref and bookmark
- palette: Create palettes for colors and symbols that can be swapped in
- xcolor: Driver-independent color extensions for LaTeX and pdfLaTeX