CTAN update: ninecolors
- It is now a pure LaTeX3 package - Define LaTeX3 colors at the same time
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/ninecolors The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/ninecolors/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
ninecolors – Select colors with proper WCAG color contrast
This package carefully selects and defines 9 colors for 13 hues each. All colors with the same suffix number have equal luminance level. Also the color black is of level 0, and the color white is of level 10.
By simply choosing two colors in the above list, which differ in level by at least 5, as foreground and background colors, you will get proper WCAG Color Contrast.
- 2022-02-14 CTAN update: ninecolors
- 2021-05-25 CTAN update: ninecolors
- 2021-05-08 CTAN update: ninecolors
- 2021-04-12 New on CTAN: ninecolors